Timbabuild® ERC10 manufactured by Chemfix, is a two-part solvent-free 1:1 ratio mix, epoxy based wood filler & adhesive. It is specially designed for small repairs to timber which are subject to stress and impact or for splicing new timber sections. For repairs up to 10mm depth.
It will also directly treat the timber to prevent any further occurences of decay. It is also used as a powerful adhesive. ERC10 displays high strength and impact resistance, and is cured and ready to paint within a 1 hour period (at 20-45ºC) for same day repairs. ERC10 is supplied in a specially designed side-by-side cartridge that fits into a custom made extrusion tool, accurately dispensing the material. Once cured, ERC10 can be machined, drilled and accepts nails, screws etc. ERC10 is coatable with most decorative wood finishes. This product has a minimum 24 month shelf life.
TIMBABUILD ERC10 400ml
• Solvent Free - suitable for indoors and outdoors.
• Rapid Curing - For same day repairs.
• Cartridge system ensures accurate mixing.
• High Strength & Durability.
• Fast and simple to use, easy to clean and store.
• Used with the EWS primer system.
• Cured and ready for painting within one hour (at 20-45ºC).
• Suitable for Splicing Repairs and as an adhesive. (Lamination)
• Used by sash wIndow specialists for “same-day” repairs.
• Epoxy formulation does not shrink and gives an excellent bond.
Akron trade centre
69 O, Rorke Road
Tel. 0800 225581
7 Fitzherbert St, Petone, Wellington
Ph: 0800 587 0400
3 Glenmore Drive
North Auckland 0910
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0800 425 800
Telephone: (09) 425 0235
R & S Trade centre
68 Montreal St, Sydenham, Christchurch.
484 Papanui Road, Papanui, Christchurch
Email : sales@rstradecentre
Tel : 0800 999976