Timbabuild® FINISH manufactured by Chemfix, is designed to aid the perfect finished surface to Timbabuild repairs. Finish is a 2 Part filler in a patented silicone tube designed to perfectly mix the filler and hardener ratio without effort. Once mixed, this durable filling agent can be applied as a ‘top coat’ to any Timbabuild repair after sanding to smooth out any imperfections, pin holes or uneven layers. The mixed product is fast curing (ready to sand in 30 minutes) and sands easily, leaving a primer/ paint ready surface. Finish can also be used independently as a strong durable stainable two part wood filler without the need for primers, for small repairs. Finish is a styrene free wood filler and is safely used indoors without harmful odours. FINISH is coatable with most decorative wood finishes.
This product has an 18 month shelf life.
TIMBABUILD FINISH 300g
• Styrene Free - Less harmful and VOC A+ rated.
• Use with a standard silicone tool.
• Cartridge system ensures accurate mixing.
• Hardener & Resin is extruded together in the correct ratio.
• Fast and simple to use, easy to clean and store.
• High strength and durability 2 Part wood filler
• Cured and ready for painting within 30 minutes (at 20ºC).
• Re-usable cartridge system.
• Easy to mix and apply with a decorators knife.
• Natural finish can be stained, varnished or over painted.
Akron trade centre
69 O, Rorke Road
Tel. 0800 225581
7 Fitzherbert St, Petone, Wellington
Ph: 0800 587 0400
3 Glenmore Drive
North Auckland 0910
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0800 425 800
Telephone: (09) 425 0235
R & S Trade centre
68 Montreal St, Sydenham, Christchurch.
484 Papanui Road, Papanui, Christchurch
Email : sales@rstradecentre
Tel : 0800 999976